||Manufacturer, Supplier, Exporter
|Primary Competitive Advantages
- Machinery Designed to
Suit Process Needs
- Process Operations Tested
in Our Pilot Plant
- Prompt After Sales
Service All Over India
- Company Backed by Proven
Foreign Technology of Machinery
|No of Staff
|Year of Establishment
|Technocrat Management Team
Mr. Surendra L.Patel
- Graduate Mechanical Engineers of 1961.
- Extensive experience of design & development industrial process machinery with leading companies.
- Toured Europe & U.S.A in 1984 in search processing technology and arranged technical co-operation in 1986 with U.S.A co for separation machinery for Agro Industries.
- Visited Germany & U.K in 2003, studied & brought technology of post harvest process machinery, especially for Potatoes & Onions.
- He published several technical articles in food magazines and presented technical papers at National Seminars of agro industries.
- His outstanding 45 years of experience is at disposal of our valued clients.
Mr. Jayendra L.Patel
- An Engineer of 1978 in Industrial Electronics & Instrumentation
- Valuable experience of working in high tech process industries.
- Joined family Company in 1991 to assist his father Mr.L.D.Patel & under take responsibilities of design, developments and marketing of separation machinery to Agro & food industries all over India.
- Visited Germany & U.K in 2003 & studied various new machinery for fruits and vegetables industries.
- He looks after technology, design, development & marketing of machinery manufactured by both companies.
- An Engineer of 1984 in Electrical Engineering.
- Joined family Company GOLDIN (INDIA) ENGG. CO in 1986 to look after manufacturing of separation machinery of American design.
- Handled erection & commissioning of plants at clients site.
- Undertook developments & manufacturing of post harvest process machinery for Potatoes & Onions design, developments and marketing of separation machinery to Agro & food industries all over India.
- He handles manufacturing, after-sales service in addition to procurement, accounting & general administration.
||Wide Range of Machinery
Separation Machinery for cleaning of Seeds & Grains and hulling of oil seeds are required by agro processing industry to produce upgraded finer quality products. Global Agritech Engineers supply most modern separation machinery for highest purity of agro and food products like grains, pulses, spice seeds, oil seeds, cereals, etc.
Post Harvest Processing Machinery for fruits & vegetables are very much needed by industry in India to meet with demand of new Horticulture products. Global Agritech Engineers are equipped to supply technology & machinery of well known foreign companies as well as of our own indigenous manufacture, especially for grading and sorting line for Potatoes, Onions and other Fruits and Vegetables.
Bulk Material handling machinery like, conveyors and elevators are manufactured to foreign designs in their own factories to supply as part of turn key plant projects.
Research & Development
Progress of country moves with development of industries. Development of Industries moves with Innovative ideas of technology.
And this is where Global Agritech Engineers play role for Agro & Food industries in India.
With more then three decades of experience of designing & developing high-tech processing machinery for Agro industries, it is well placed to take up R& D of new process machinery. Company is in advance stage of bringing out modern new versions with improved innovative design for better performance controls & checks. These new designs saves on electrical power consumptions also.
Our machinery is not only easy to operate and maintain, but best performance is assured thanks to quality care at every stage of manufacture. Quality raw material after due inspection & testing is used in our machinery.
Each machine is tested vigorously before dispatch. There is regular check up of manufacturing method and inspection of parts for precise dimensions. Assembly of machinery is allowed only after satisfactory inspection of components by our engineers. Our experienced engineers and technicians help getting best process performance after commissioning at clients plant.